Brief of relief work done so far by Gem & Jewellery National Relief Foundation in Covid – 19 pandemic.
1) Distribution of 50 tons food grains in Raigadh District.
2) Distribution of Ration kits for 1-2 months to 30 k artisans, catering to 1.5 lakhs people at Palanpur, Visnagar, Surendranagar, Botad, Surat, Dahisar, Malad and Zaveri Bazar.
3) Provided food and snacks to 1.5 lakhs migrants at Bandra, Kurla, Vasai, Virar and Surat Rly. Stations and at Raigadh.
4) Provided daily meal to 6 k People for a month as per BMC requirements.
5) Distributed 40 k masks, 25 k goggles, 22 k gloves, 25 k PPE Kits, 21 k diapers, 24 k litres sanitizer, 960 Covid testing PCR Kits, 50 nos. Pulse Oxymeters, 50 nos. thermal temp. guns and 5 nos. Face Mask Incinerator to various hospitals and Police stations.
6) Donated 8 nos. Dialysis m/cs to Cooper and Dombivli hospital.
7) Donated 10 nos. Airvo portable ventilator HFNC mcs. to Govt. hospitals in Mumbai and Mahavir hospital, Surat.
8) Renovated a wing with 5 sp. rooms at St. George’s Hospital. (Inauguration in September)
9) Creation of new IT wing at Nagpada police hospital (Inauguration in September)
10) Donated 2 Ambulance, one to state Govt,108 services and one to Elizabeth hospital.
11) Donated 3 nos. Intellivue Monitors to Tata Memorial Hospital.
12) Donated Total Biochemistry Analyser to Nagpada Police hospital.
13) Provided 400 beds to BKC quarantine centre.
14) Provided financial support to 1300 MDMA members.
15) Provided 5 k meals ie. breakfast, lunch and dinner to doctors and nursing staff of Govt. hospitals.
16) Donated 20 Nos. High Flow Therapy Machine to Various Hospitals.