Kiran Gems Wins 3 Esteemed IGJ Awards
Kiran Gems, the World’s Largest Manufacturer of Natural Polished diamonds, has been
recognized for its outstanding performance in 3 coveted categories of the IGJ Awards. The
year 2023 marked Kiran Gems’ win receiving awards for Highest Turnover, Cut & Polished
Diamonds – Large and Highest Taxpayer Company.
49th Edition of India Gem & Jewellery Awards///2022 was held on April 24’ 2023, in Grand
Hyatt, Mumbai. The Awards aim to recognize and felicitate the excellent, outstanding
performances of India’s gemstone and jewellery exporters.
Shri Piyush Goyal Hon’ble Minister of Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food & Public
Distribution and Textiles, Govt. of India was the Chief Guest at the event.
Kiran Gems is an unchallenged winner of the Award for ‘Highest Exporter of Cut & Polished
Diamonds – FIRST’ for Twelve Consecutive years (2007-08 to 2018-19). Received the Award
for Highest Turnover and Cut & Polished Diamonds – Large from GJEPC for the year 2020-
GJEPC Awards received by Kiran Gems in Various categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Manufacturing (2020-21)
- Highest Taxpayer Company (2015-16 to 2018-19 and 2020-21)
- Most Socially Responsible Company (2016-17)
- Best Digital Initiative (2016-17, 2018-19)
- Best in Gems & Jewellery E-Commerce (2015-16)
- Best Growing Company of the Year (2015-16)